Video and Instruction
Watch a short video and learn how to use Baby Leaf Covers. Use it as a fitted car seat cover, baby carrier cover, poncho, nursing cover, scarf, swing and shopping cart cover!
Baby Leaf Covers, covering more than just your baby.
Baby Leaf Covers can be used in 6 versatile ways!
- Use as a fitted car seat cover simply by making a loose knot at both ends of the fabric. The zipper allows you to create a perfect window for your baby, meaning a peekaboo window and proper air flow all the time!
- Wear it over your baby carrier and simply unzip the front to accommodate for your baby. Your little one stays covered and cozy.
- Use it as a full coverage nursing cover. Have one arm out and unzip it to fit you perfectly. The cover will never slide off, so you can nurse comfortably.
- Use it as a swing or shopping cart cover. Simply make a loose knot at both ends for a perfect fit.
- Wear it as a poncho with the zipper at the front, side or the back!
- Wear it as a fashionable scarf. Simply roll the fabric into itself. You can leave the corner out for a handkerchief scarf or roll it all the way up for an infinity look!